BHARAT ELECTRONICS EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION.
BEL is running 7 Educational Institutions under the able BEEI Management Committee. BEEI is an important land mark in the map of education in Karnataka catering to education of over than 5000 students. The following are the 7 jewels of BEL.
1. BEL School (CBSE)
2. Ashankura( For differently abled children)
3. BEL Kishore Vihara (Kindergarten)
4. BEL Primary School.
5. BEL High School.
6. BEL Composite PU College.
7. BEL First Grade College.
Every BEEI institution is unique and has contributed to the welfare of society. BEEI has produced great personalities which include eminent doctors, IIT Engineers, IAS and IRS officers, software professionals, Leading business professionals, Successful entrepreneurs, Corporate leaders, Teachers, Social workers and Nation builders.
BEL High school is completing 50 years. BEL CBSE School is completing 30 years and BEL First Grade College is completing 25 years this year.
Students of BEEI are spread across the globe rendering yeoman service to mankind. The newly designed BEEI Website gives an opportunity for alumni to re-connect to their alma mater. Alumni are always welcome to their institutions for their reunion functions with teachers and may offer suggestions or contribute for further improvement of their institutions.
After detailed Survey and study in the institutions of BEEI, following are the opportunities projected by Heads of Institute (HOIs) for Alumni to contribute to their Alma mater
Alumni may contribute for the following .
1. Maintenance of BEEI Website.
2. Maintenance of e-journal / e-Parikrama .
3. Stainless Steel dust binsfor Garden and Class rooms
4. Endowment scholarship for students.
5. Infrastructure for specially abled children.
6. Any special award for Innovations from students /Teachers.
7. Encouragement to sports activities.
8. Renaming institutions:- It is proposed to rename the institution buildings of BEEI after dynasties that ruled Karnataka, as below:
Year of inception
Chalukyas of Badami
|First Grade Collage|
Bahmani Kingdom &Wodeyars of Mysore
It is also proposed to display the theme of dynasties. For example: BEL High school building will be renamed as Chalukyas. Hence, each wing (corridor) will be named as Badami, Pattadakallu and Aihole. Each classroom in the wing describe about chalukyas of Badami, by way of appropriate posters. In this way, students will learn about dynasties of Karnataka.
9. Visual display improvements in all BEEI Institutes including displaying of inspiring quotes, Sign boards, Painting of school buildings.
10. Sponsoring to Study tours.
11. Donating books/Educational CDs / Encarta to library.
12. Sponsoring CCTV/ Digital camera/Laptop and other teaching gadgets.
“Commercial Advertisements will not be allowed”
The Alumni may sponsor the above, either individually or from a group of particular batch of Alumni.
To scale your institutions high, this is the right time and right opportunity. Join us in making BEEI a World Class Institute.
For more details contact: Honourable Secretary, BEEIMC
Mr.VISHNU SWARUP O V,
Sr.DGM / QA / NS2
M : 94490 27107
O : 080 2219 5899
R : 080 2341 7107
F : 080 2838 8505