/*added by hema on 01-11-2018*/ ?>
BEL PU COLLEGEBel Pu College, Jalahalli, Bangalore. 080-221955682
NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSION
Eligibility for admission:
The candidate should have passed Std.10 SSLC\CBSE\ICSE any other equivalent examination recognized by the Karnataka State P.U.E. Department.
The applicant should satisfy all other conditions set by the State P.U.E. Department and the College.
Rules for admission:
1. Applications for the admission will be issued in the college soon after 10th results. Students, who want to apply for different combinations, must apply in separate application forms.
2. The duly filled application form has to be submitted in the college with relevant documents.
3. Reservation Category students have to submit the copy of their caste/category certificate issued from the respective government authority at the time of submitting the application form.
4. The list of provisionally selected candidates will be published on the notice board of the College as first list, second list and third list on different dates.
5. The candidate with his/her parent shall appear for admission on the prescribed date and time. If failed to appear then the candidate will not be eligible to take admission in the college at any later time.
7. The admission is subject to the Karnataka State PUE Department approval.
Documents required for admission:
1. Original SSLC or equivalent marks card with two photocopies.
2. Original Transfer Certificate from the School last attended.
3. Original caste Certificate for reservation Category students.4. Two passport size photos.
4. Fees prescribed by Government / Management.